We are seeking a highly organized and driven Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing projects from start to finish and possess excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Project Manager’s main duty is to be in charge of a project from inception to completion, making sure the work gets done in an efficient and satisfactory manner. It is important that the Project Manager closely monitors each project to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, and develop according to plan. Project Manager is responsible not only for identifying project objectives, but ensuring that they’re also met.
Under the supervision of Director of PMO, the Project Manager will execute the duties and responsibilities outlined below:
- Oversee projects from inception to completion, monitor progress and set deadlines
- Manage project risk, including identification and mitigation of potential issues
- Communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Manage project changes and ensure project documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information, using multiple platforms
- Lead cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met on time
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or other related fields
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience with project management methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work in an Agile environment
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, with a track record of successfully delivering complex projects
- Knowledge of project management software, such as Microsoft Project
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
We appreciate all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview (held in English) will be contacted.