We are seeking a highly motivated Network Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our costumers network infrastructure requirements, ensuring its reliability and security. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, able to work in a team environment, and passionate about technology.
- Assist with designing and implementing network infrastructure solutions.
- Provide support for network equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement corrective action.
- Implement and maintain network security measures such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Assist with network documentation, including network diagrams and configurations.
- Collaborate with team members and vendors to resolve network-related issues.
- Have completed or be at the end of their undergraduate studies in the field of Information Technology (Computer Science, Telecommunication), and/or
- Possess network associate certifications, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts, including TCP/IP, routing protocols, and LAN/WAN technologies.
- Experience with network hardware such as Cisco/Juniper routers and switches, firewalls, and VPNs.
- Familiarity with network security concepts and tools such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- University degree is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer to gain experience and grow within a dynamic and growing company. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a supportive work environment. If you meet the above qualifications, please apply with your resume and cover letter (in English).
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
We appreciate all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview (held in English) will be contacted.